Is there a SAFE Ranch dressing?

Started by Princess Cheese, January 31, 2012, 12:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janelle205

Quote from: MandCmama on January 31, 2012, 08:09:29 PM
We are egg and peanut. We use the hidden valley packets (mainly for dip) and Kraft free ranch. Not exactly rich and creamy, but if you're trying to lose weight...

My egg allergy isn't severe, but if you are looking for something that's a little bit more creamy, Kraft's Light three cheese ranch reads as egg free, and I use it.  Not full fat, but it does have a bit more substance than the Kraft Free.

YMMV - My egg allergy has never been severe, and I'm not PA or TNA.

Princess Cheese

I did call the Hidden Valley CS# and chose the Allergen option, they pretty much made me feel semi-comfortable with the automated message.  IDK, maybe someone else may want to call?
U.S.A. || Adult || PN/TNA  ||
I also avoid fish and shellfish. 

Mommy to 5 amazing kids!! :)
2 girls & 3 boys <3

MandCmama

Quote from: Janelle205 on February 02, 2012, 01:20:39 PM
Quote from: MandCmama on January 31, 2012, 08:09:29 PM
We are egg and peanut. We use the hidden valley packets (mainly for dip) and Kraft free ranch. Not exactly rich and creamy, but if you're trying to lose weight...

My egg allergy isn't severe, but if you are looking for something that's a little bit more creamy, Kraft's Light three cheese ranch reads as egg free, and I use it.  Not full fat, but it does have a bit more substance than the Kraft Free.

YMMV - My egg allergy has never been severe, and I'm not PA or TNA.

Thanks Janelle! Ill look for that tonight!
Pennsylvania, USA
DS#1 (Born 11/2006)- allergic to peanuts and tree nuts
DS#2 (Born 3/2009)- allergic to egg, peanuts, and tree nuts (and Penicillin as of '18)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview