Smashburger

Started by GoingNuts, October 19, 2013, 07:57:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoingNuts

I see two are opening in our general area - the kind of place DS and his friends would love.

But GGA, it is a total minefield for TNA. 

Feh.
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Macabre

We eat there.  :) OMG Amazing.

DS has the veggie burger. I have the chicken or the burger without a bun (the buns do not have blatant sesame. They make their own, and I keep meaning to call corporate to see if they do anything with sesame).  I get one of the ones with avocado.

They have PB shakes, but they are prepared behind the cash register by someone who doesn't do the other stuff.  There is probably some risk for DS, but we've had a good experience there.  The veggie fries are wowza.  So are the sweet potatoe smash fries. Wow.

We don't really deal with TNA.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Macabre

Smashburger doesn't make their own buns. I contacted them this week, and the Smashburger CR person contacted the bun manufacturer. She forwarded their email to me.

-----------

Hi. Yes, we definitely have sesame seeds on several of our products. There is a specific machinery involved when sesame seeds are sprinkled onto the top of products; since your products do not have sesame seeds they do not go through that particular type of machinery.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview