login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: WOW butter  (Read 2700 times)

Description:

Offline KSLaru

WOW butter
« on: September 24, 2012, 09:38:44 PM »
Has anyone else ran across WOW butter?  I found some at a Walmart supercenter.  It's soynut butter, and I think it's better than Sunbutter or IM Healthy - the closest to PB I've found.  The label looks kinda cheesy; the lid is green.  I can't remember price comparison to the other substitutes, but I'm hooked.  Maybe it's a good option for  those complaining of the price of PB substitutes since it's at Walmart?

Offline Jessica

Re: WOW butter
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 10:16:19 PM »
We use it. DD doesn't eat soy butter on sandwiches anymore because she got tired of it but I use it in recipes.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Offline rebekahc

• Global Moderator
Re: WOW butter
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 09:12:21 AM »
DH and my mom both use it.  Unfortunately, last time I was at WalMart, they didn't have any - not even an empty spot on the shelf and no price label for it on the shelf either!  I ended up buying the much more expensive IM Healthy Soy Butter at Kroger. >:(
TX - USA
DS - peanut, tree nut, milk, eggs, corn, soy, several meds, many environmentals. Finally back on Xolair!
DD - mystery anaphylaxis, shellfish.
DH - banana/avocado, aspirin.  Asthma.
Me - peanut, tree nut, shellfish, banana/avocado/latex,  some meds.