Evidence of peanut proteins in vaccines ??

Started by APV, January 30, 2015, 12:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverLining

Quote from: becca on February 11, 2015, 07:55:43 AM
Quote from: Jessica on February 10, 2015, 04:01:16 AM
Quote from: hedgehog on February 09, 2015, 01:21:57 PM
Quote from: SilverLining on February 09, 2015, 06:39:14 AM
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

100% of people with allergies have consumed dihydrogen.
100% of people with cancer have consumed dihydrogen.

I currently have large, even dangerous amounts of dihydrogen monoxide, in its crystalline form, in my yard.  I need to remove a significant amount, which will be very labor intensive.  But even after I remove what I can, much of it will end up in the ground water.  And I have a well.

We do too and it's in a form that is very hard to remove. It poses a threat to humans, animals and even inanimate objects, even if not ingested. :( I wish it never appeared.

OMG!  I let my kids go out to play in and with it.  Is there an antidote?

You mean.....like a.....vaccination?  :o

Janelle205

I currently have large, even dangerous amounts of dihydrogen monoxide, in its crystalline form, in my yard.  I need to remove a significant amount, which will be very labor intensive.  But even after I remove what I can, much of it will end up in the ground water.  And I have a well.

We do too and it's in a form that is very hard to remove. It poses a threat to humans, animals and even inanimate objects, even if not ingested. :( I wish it never appeared.

You know, to bring things full circle here...

I think that the antidote is hot cocoa.

Jessica

Quote from: Janelle205 on February 11, 2015, 11:39:16 AM

You know, to bring things full circle here...

I think that the antidote is hot cocoa.

despite the seriousness of this whole thread, that made me laugh.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

APV

Quote from: maeve on February 09, 2015, 01:06:12 PM
Quote from: APV on February 09, 2015, 02:02:21 AM
Quote from: maeve on February 05, 2015, 04:47:05 PM
it looks like researchers think it may help the body mount a defense against the influenza virus, but not because it induces an allergic response but because it recruits T cells to fight off the virus.

maeve,
They also refer to histamine release by mast cells which is basically an allergic response.

I read that but if you read the rest of that sentence and the whole paragraph, it states that it uses this response to recruit T cells.

I should point out that a) what was linked was not a published study but a letter to the editor and b) the copyright on the link is 10 years old. I have not seen any reporting on further on this subject.

Also, if you're so concerned about peanut and other allergens being used in vaccines (which they're not), why aren't you up in arms about prenatal vitamins of which several varieties contain peanut oil?

Honestly, give it a rest.

maeve,

I also provided a reference from 2012.

Here's another:
Smith-Norowitz TA, Wong D, Kusonruksa M, Norowitz KB, Joks R, Durkin HG, Bluth MH. Long Term Persistence of IgE Anti-Influenza Virus Antibodies in Pediatric and Adult Serum Post Vaccination with Influenza Virus Vaccine. Int J Med Sci 2011; 8(3):239-244. doi:10.7150/ijms.8.239. Available from http://www.medsci.org/v08p0239.htm

"if you're so concerned about peanut and other allergens being used in vaccines (which they're not)"
The CDC begs to differ. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

"why aren't you up in arms about prenatal vitamins of which several varieties contain peanut oil?"
Fundamental difference. Ingestion is not the same as injection. Proteins are broken down into harmless amino acids by digestive enzymes/acids.
Injecting proteins defeats this natural barrier hence the problem.

Dr. John Kelso writes:
"The fact that the skin tests were positive suggests that these were in fact an IgE mediated reactions, perhaps to the viral proteins themselves."
http://www.aaaai.org/ask-the-expert/influenza-vaccine-anaphylaxis.aspx

Not only do people synthesize IgE and develop allergy to injected viral proteins contained in vaccines, Dr. Kelso thinks it can even result in anaphylaxis on subsequent exposure.
When vaccines/injections contaminated with food proteins are injected, do we expect the immune system to magically behave in a different manner?

ajasfolks2

Quote from: APV on February 11, 2015, 09:27:17 PM
Quote from: maeve on February 09, 2015, 01:06:12 PM
Quote from: APV on February 09, 2015, 02:02:21 AM
Quote from: maeve on February 05, 2015, 04:47:05 PM
it looks like researchers think it may help the body mount a defense against the influenza virus, but not because it induces an allergic response but because it recruits T cells to fight off the virus.

maeve,
They also refer to histamine release by mast cells which is basically an allergic response.

I read that but if you read the rest of that sentence and the whole paragraph, it states that it uses this response to recruit T cells.

I should point out that a) what was linked was not a published study but a letter to the editor and b) the copyright on the link is 10 years old. I have not seen any reporting on further on this subject.

Also, if you're so concerned about peanut and other allergens being used in vaccines (which they're not), why aren't you up in arms about prenatal vitamins of which several varieties contain peanut oil?

Honestly, give it a rest.

maeve,

I also provided a reference from 2012.

Here's another:
Smith-Norowitz TA, Wong D, Kusonruksa M, Norowitz KB, Joks R, Durkin HG, Bluth MH. Long Term Persistence of IgE Anti-Influenza Virus Antibodies in Pediatric and Adult Serum Post Vaccination with Influenza Virus Vaccine. Int J Med Sci 2011; 8(3):239-244. doi:10.7150/ijms.8.239. Available from http://www.medsci.org/v08p0239.htm

"if you're so concerned about peanut and other allergens being used in vaccines (which they're not)"
The CDC begs to differ. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

"why aren't you up in arms about prenatal vitamins of which several varieties contain peanut oil?"
Fundamental difference. Ingestion is not the same as injection. Proteins are broken down into harmless amino acids by digestive enzymes/acids.

Dr. John Kelso writes:
"The fact that the skin tests were positive suggests that these were in fact an IgE mediated reactions, perhaps to the viral proteins themselves."
http://www.aaaai.org/ask-the-expert/influenza-vaccine-anaphylaxis.aspx

Not only do people synthesize IgE and develop allergy to injected viral proteins contained in vaccines, Dr. Kelso thinks it can even result in anaphylaxis on subsequent exposure.
When vaccines/injections contaminated with food proteins are injected, do we expect the immune system to magically behave in a different manner?

Highlighting this gem:

Oh, good grief.   ~)

So, then, using your same "logic" I can now tell my kids that it would be perfectly *safe* to eat their allergens as the proteins that cause their anaphylxis  will be rendered harmless due to the break down into amino acids at the hands of their digestve enzymes?!

I think I need something stronger than cocoa to deal with this stuff today.

Going to go inject myself with caffeine.   :coffee:

Is this where I blame iPhone and cuss like an old fighter pilot's wife?

**(&%@@&%$^%$#^%$#$*&      LOL!!   

Macabre

I was thinking of schnapps to go with the cocoa?
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

hedgehog

I think this thread calls for going straight to the bourbon. 
USA

eragon

cant believe this thread is still going on.

please let it die a horrible death, lock jaw would be nice or polio.
Its OK to have dreams:one day my kids will be legal adults & have the skills to pick up a bath towel.

Macabre

Wait--Hedgie said bourbon. 

I will be all over that.

And it *is* time to send them in.  Death by clown.

Judy Collins Send in the Clowns
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

APV

Quote from: ajasfolks2 on February 12, 2015, 07:34:20 AM
"So, then, using your same "logic" I can now tell my kids that it would be perfectly *safe* to eat their allergens as the proteins that cause their anaphylxis  will be rendered harmless due to the break down into amino acids at the hands of their digestve enzymes?!"

Sorry, but you don't seem to understand the mechanism of Type I hypersensitivity IgE mediated allergy. Most food allergies fall into this category.
When a protein is injected, your body creates a protein specific immunoglobulin E (IgE). These move via the blood and attach to mast cells in your mouth.
You have now been sensitized (or have developed an allergy). Subsequently, when you place this protein in your mouth, the IgE attaches to the protein and triggers a reaction. This is known as elicitation. As you can see, the digestive enzymes are not involved at all.

hedgehog

So explain to me how DS became allergic to peanuts before his vaccinations?
USA

becca

SL, there are very funny comments to that post!
dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

APV

Quote from: hedgehog on February 14, 2015, 06:29:45 AM
So explain to me how DS became allergic to peanuts before his vaccinations?

Did he receive the Vitamin K1 shot?

YouKnowWho

APV - DD received no vaxes and no Vit K shot and still developed her tree nut allergy. 
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA