Acne Wash or Cleansing Pads

Started by jessma03, May 04, 2015, 06:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jessma03

My DD is getting to the age where he is starting to get some acne. What does everyone suggest for a acne wash and acne pads (like stridex).  Have never had to buy this up until now so any suggestions on eBay eoyld be safe he is PN,TN,EGG,SHELLFISH AND GARLIC
DS--Allergic to Peanuts,Eggs,Seafood,Garlic andmany outdoor allergies!!!

hedgehog

Witch hazel.  Dickenson's is the biggest brand, but there are generics as well.
USA

PurpleCat

All 3 of my kids (different ages, and different acne issues) use Clean and Clear wash for their faces.  DD uses a script that prevents acne for treatment.  So far the boys don't need anything else.

Our pediatrician does not like all the products out there because most of them are for after acne appears, they don't prevent it.  I suggest having a conversation with your pediatrician who can assess your daughter's face.

jessma03

Thank you I did just see I said DD this is my son not my daughter. Was typing to fast and had to many thngs on my brain! 
DS--Allergic to Peanuts,Eggs,Seafood,Garlic andmany outdoor allergies!!!

Macabre

My DS uses the Neutrogena round pads, among other things. I do, too, and I'm shellfish.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

CMdeux

DD and I cover your allergen set (save garlic)-- she and I both use:

Biore ice cleanser
Clean and Clear products-- multiple (daily face scrub stuff, face washes, and in a pinch, benzoyl peroxide tubes)
Neutrogena-- facial bar soaps

She and I both have quite oily skin-- so the key for us is keeping it clean-clean-clean.  We also have skin that is quite sensitive-- cleaning is critical (twice daily), but it also has to be more or less perfume-, dye- and abrasive-free.

Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview