Yogo Greek Yogurt Cake

Started by hezzier, May 10, 2015, 02:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hezzier

DD and I went to BJ's, she was starving as usual, so we looked through the bakery section to see if there was anything safe.  Kids liked them, I tasted a tiny bite and they were very sweet.  I'm sticking them in the freezer and the kids can have them for treats occasionally in their lunches like we used to do with School Safe Snacks which I haven't found around here.

BJ's had the blueberry 100 calorie cakes

http://metsovobaking.com/index.cfm

Macabre

Hmm the links to Markets and Products aren't active, but they're based just outside of Chicago, so I am hoping they are up here, too.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

hezzier

Email to see if they can give you some store names.  I'd like to find the cinnamon crumb kind for DS.  I don't think he's ever had one like that.

becca

Hezz, I find the School Safe Snacks at Roche Brothers down here.  Not sure if you have any around you.  They may only b in MA.  But, if you ever go to Cape Cod, there is one in Mashpee, and maybe others.  Stores will sometimes get a product for you, if you ask in the department.  I have had the guys at RB offer to get me a flavor of Guittard chips at the holidays.  And, at my farm stand, they have ordered in some holiday VNF at my request. 
dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

hezzier

No Roche Bros here.  It's not a big deal, I used to buy them because I could.  DD wants to do some baking once we have the kitchen back so we'll find some healthier recipes to try out.

momma2boys

Wow, I want these! Not sure if ds would eat them, but I would!
peanut, treenut, sesame
Northeast, US

Macabre

It's just nice to have option for something like this, even if its not a regular thing. When I google them, I see them at Sam's. :-)
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview