FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Discussion Boards > Traveling & Restaurants

Ireland

<< < (2/2)

GoingNuts:
Nameless, not food related but I highly recommend a side trip from Dublin to a seaside village named Howth. We took a free walking tour with a fabulous guide named John O’Connor; I can hook you up if you folks are interested. It was a real highlight of our trip.

Loved Cork, BTW. I managed to remember the B&B I stayed n in 1981, and took a photo in front of it. This was probably my favorite trip so far.  :heart:

nameless:

--- Quote from: GoingNuts on November 16, 2019, 10:01:14 PM ---Nameless, not food related but I highly recommend a side trip from Dublin to a seaside village named Howth. We took a free walking tour with a fabulous guide named John O’Connor; I can hook you up if you folks are interested. It was a real highlight of our trip.

Loved Cork, BTW. I managed to remember the B&B I stayed n in 1981, and took a photo in front of it. This was probably my favorite trip so far.  :heart:

--- End quote ---

I just checked, Howth is on our list!

GoingNuts:
You’ll love it! :thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version