FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Discussion Boards > Main Discussion Board

Auvi-Q relaunch

<< < (2/32) > >>

spacecanada:
Just did my happy dance. Fingers crossed that Allerject will return to Canada too.

gvmom:
I saw the news of this and would be more than happy to dump Epipens, giving a big middle finger to Mylan. 

I do wonder if Auvi-Q's earlier launch had anything to do with pricing and development of a generic for Mylan anyway.  If a poll was taken of families that needed auto-injectors, it would be interesting to know how big a percentage actually went for Auvi-Q the first time around.  How much of a chunk did that take out of the Epipen business?  I know we switched over for all of our kids immediately, and would do so again. 

Just hoping that Auvi-Q actually doesn't have more troubles a second time around, and is really able to make the cost as close to $0 as possible.  It would be brilliant!

hezzier:
Hope that insurance will cover it...ours didn't the last time.  Anyone know what the price was before without insurance?

ajasfolks2:
Roger, copy on the middle finger to Mylan!!

I do not know what the AuviQ pair "actually" cost, but an old pharmacy receipt (3 years?) I had said something like "$350 if bought without insurance" . . . . but who knows if that was accurate.

PurpleCat:
 :bye:

So happy for this and thrilled DD will have them for college!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version