FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Little caesars pizza  (Read 18573 times)

Description: ***

Online hezzier

• Global Moderator
Little caesars pizza
« on: September 14, 2011, 02:10:11 PM »
http://allergy.hyperboards.com/action/view_topic/topic_id/20021

There is one opening in my town. Their website reads safe but I was wondering if anyone has eaten there safely? We are pa/tna only. Thanks!

We eat there. More then we should!

I called about amonth or so,and they confirmed allergy info with me. Very helpful.

Do you eat the churros?

I haven't tried those. I haven't seen them on the menu here.

Little Ceasars has no nut ingredients. I had to go through a million hoops to get an actual ingredient list about a year ago now because it makes my dd9 vomit everytime she eats it. No idea what it is, but it isn't nuts!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 10:55:45 AM by hezzier »

Offline lala

Re: Little caesars pizza
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 04:58:03 PM »
That is so interesting that you say that, because my son vomits every time he eats there as well.  We have NO IDEA what is causing it, but it happens every single time.  Obviously we don't get it anymore.  He's PA only.

lisa linard

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 06:56:41 PM »
Hi! LC pizza is the only food product (besides aspartame) that's ever given me an allergic reaction. Haven't had it in 20+ years, and tonight I had pizza at a local joint and got hives, just like I did from LC years ago. I'd love to hear from you if you ever find out what's in it that makes your kids sick. (My mom has always suspected a preservative or something.)

Offline YouKnowWho

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 09:01:16 AM »
I seem to remember another member whose child had an issue with Little Caesar's pizza only. (Patty?)

Their allergen statement looks good but it sticks in the back of my head every time we pick up the $5 pizza how much is this going to cost me (DS2 has never reacted to it for the record but given the amount of people saying they have mystery reactions, I think I may pull it to be on the safe side). 

I wonder if they are owned by Whole Foods  :evil:  (Whole Foods labeling looks pretty until you realize that they are false claims after research and a variety of mystery reactions.)
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

Gracey

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 11:00:15 PM »
anyone with any more info would be greatly appreciated.  My son has broken out in hives now too.

Offline CMdeux

• Global Moderator
  • -- but sometimes the voices have good ideas!
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2014, 12:44:51 AM »
I wonder if it's something that is strongly cross-reactive with peanut?

Lupine, maybe?  ???  It's otherwise REALLY strange.
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

Offline Macabre

• Global Moderator
  • Don't Blink!
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2014, 09:40:30 AM »
What else is he allergic to?  My PA DS eats this once a week during the school year--sometimes more :hiding:
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Offline momma2boys

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2014, 01:36:08 PM »
Yes, my ds has eaten so much Little Caesar's pizza that I can't imagine there is anything peanut or may contain. He surely would've had a reaction by now.
peanut, treenut, sesame
Northeast, US