Divvies Cupcakes (are they worth the money?)

Started by hezzier, September 16, 2011, 04:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hezzier

http://allergy.hyperboards.com/action/view_topic/topic_id/20085

Anyone tried them and are they any good?

We LOVE Divvies!!!!!!! They make really nice dairy, egg, PN & TN free snacks. Their cookbook is wonderful.

Soooooo good!

Lisa

My daughter loves the cookies and brownies, however did not like the cupcakes at all!

Jessica

I don't know about the cupcakes but the molasses ginger cookies are worth every penny.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

ajasfolks2

We bought the chocolate with choc icing cupcakes some years back.  I thought them overpriced and not all that great.  (The kids & other adults weren't all that thrilled either -- though most of them are used to either MIX versions or crummy grocery store cupcakes, so there's no accounting for taste there either, LOL.)   :P

Mine are way, way better.  (homemade)

Haven't bought from them in a long time.  Mainly due to price, but also don't need their stuff personally.

Now, I might consider the caramel corn again if I can risk my teeth and want that kind of treat this fall.  My budget will have to flex to fit it in though.

Yum. 

Is this where I blame iPhone and cuss like an old fighter pilot's wife?

**(&%@@&%$^%$#^%$#$*&      LOL!!   

CMdeux

Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

GoingNuts

Quote from: Jessica on October 21, 2011, 01:53:57 AM
I don't know about the cupcakes but the molasses ginger cookies are worth every penny.

True 'dat.  Unbelievable!
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

joanna5

My mom ordered them last year when she had people over for my kids' birthdays.  Meh... not that great.  Love their cookies, but wasn't impressed with the cupcakes.
David (10/04): Allergic to milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, and mustard
Allison (9/06): NKA
Ryan (3/11): Allergic to milk and eggs

twinturbo

When you need nut, egg and dairy free items in a nice box for presentation, yes. I've used them for birthday parties. I would really, really advise to not order the vanilla cupcakes. Get chocolate if you want their cupcakes and any of the cookies and popcorn is great. Their chocolate is so-so.

shoshana

love all of their stuff...other than the cupcakes.  awful taste.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview