Children's allergy books, CD, DVD

Started by GingerPye, September 30, 2011, 04:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GingerPye

Howdy all,

This has been sitting in Commercial for a while; I'm moving here to Main for a few days, just temporarily. 

I am offering these things up for a new home.  My kids no longer need them.

These are all kids' books about allergies (the Kim book is a FAAN book, I think):

These are FAAN books, the Alexander series of books and the PAL award with stickers (enough for a class):

These are the flip book about food allergies, not just peanut, but recognizing many different foods with different allergens; also the Binky Goes Nuts dvd; and the Kyle Dine music CD for kids -- his first one (hate to give it up, but the kids have outgrown it):

PM me if you are interested in any of these things or all of them!  Not looking to re-coop the money I put into them --- I just want to find a good home and will ship them to you -- we can come up with a very good deal!  And then when you are done with them, pass them on to someone else who can use them.  Pay it forward!
DD, 25 - MA/EA/PA/env./eczema/asthma
DS, 22 - MA/EA/PA/env.
DH - adult-onset asthma
me - env. allergies, exhaustion, & mental collapse ...

Mookie86

Great idea! 

If you end up not getting takers for some of the stuff, donate them to your allergist.  It didn't occur to me to offer my stuff here; I have everything in my allergist's waiting room.

GingerPye

That is a super idea -- I would do that, but our allergist is part of a larger ped clinic, and the waiting room has no books or magazines.  Just a very large tv, and a couple of computer type games.   But I would do that if I thought they could use them. 
DD, 25 - MA/EA/PA/env./eczema/asthma
DS, 22 - MA/EA/PA/env.
DH - adult-onset asthma
me - env. allergies, exhaustion, & mental collapse ...

Mookie86

Maybe the library might be interested in some of the materials?

livingnutfree

I think I pm'ed you! lol not sure my first time sending a pm on this new format. 
Mom to 3 kiddos
ds1 nkfa
ds2 nkfa
dd   7 yr diagnosed with pn/tn allergy at age 6.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview