Trader Joe's Soy Milk - Updated

Started by hk, October 09, 2011, 06:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hk

Has anyone purchased the Trader Joe's Unsweetened Soy Milk recently?  This is the one that doesn't have warnings for anything other than milk on it.  I bought 3 containers of it about two weeks ago and it's been missing from the shelf all this week.  I'm hoping beyond hope that they haven't discontinued it as I think that is our last option for one that isn't processed on equipment w/egg or nuts.  I have an e-mail into TJ's and will post back, but would love to know if anyone has gotten any in the last week or so.  Thanks!

Edited to add:  I heard back in less than 1 day.  It has not been discontinued.  Thank goodness. 

nameless

If you need a quicker answer --- just call your store tomorrow and they will call the live customer service people (or give you their number).

Adrienne
40+ years dealing with:
Allergies: peanut, most treenuts, shrimp
New England

CMdeux

I think that, just in general, TJ's may be having some supply-chain issues here on the west coast, anyway.

Ours was completely out of sunbutter last week-- as in, the tag was even gone from the shelf.  I asked, though, and they were able to tell me right away that it is just backordered for now.  (I was obviously not the first person who had asked, either.)

We also use the vanilla hemp milk from them for baking (DH is soy allergic).  Haven't seen that in a while, either.  <sigh>
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview