FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Trader Joe's Soy Milk - Updated  (Read 2052 times)

Description: not discontinued - whew!

hk

Trader Joe's Soy Milk - Updated
« on: October 09, 2011, 06:10:42 PM »
Has anyone purchased the Trader Joe's Unsweetened Soy Milk recently?  This is the one that doesn't have warnings for anything other than milk on it.  I bought 3 containers of it about two weeks ago and it's been missing from the shelf all this week.  I'm hoping beyond hope that they haven't discontinued it as I think that is our last option for one that isn't processed on equipment w/egg or nuts.  I have an e-mail into TJ's and will post back, but would love to know if anyone has gotten any in the last week or so.  Thanks!

Edited to add:  I heard back in less than 1 day.  It has not been discontinued.  Thank goodness. 
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 07:07:05 PM by hk »

Offline nameless

Re: Trader Joe's Soy Milk
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 03:23:22 AM »
If you need a quicker answer --- just call your store tomorrow and they will call the live customer service people (or give you their number).

Adrienne
40+ years dealing with:
Allergies: peanut, most treenuts, shrimp
New England

Offline CMdeux

• Global Moderator
  • -- but sometimes the voices have good ideas!
Re: Trader Joe's Soy Milk - Updated
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 11:38:55 AM »
I think that, just in general, TJ's may be having some supply-chain issues here on the west coast, anyway.

Ours was completely out of sunbutter last week-- as in, the tag was even gone from the shelf.  I asked, though, and they were able to tell me right away that it is just backordered for now.  (I was obviously not the first person who had asked, either.)

We also use the vanilla hemp milk from them for baking (DH is soy allergic).  Haven't seen that in a while, either.  <sigh>
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.