kroger ice cream recall - extreme moose tracks

Started by mks mom, October 14, 2011, 06:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mks mom

Kroger is recalling Private Selection Extreme Moose Tracks Ice Cream, because it may contain undeclared peanuts.

The recalled ice cream is being recalled from 10 states at this time. These states include:

Alabama
Georgia
Illinois
Indiana
Kentucky
Michigan
Missouri
Ohio
South Carolina
Tennessee
The ice cream was sold in Kroger stores, as well as Jay C, Food 4 Less, Owen's, Pay Less and Scott's stores in Illinois and Indiana.

The recall involves 16-ounce pints of the product with a sell-by date of June 18, 2012 and the UPC code 11110 52909.

Macabre

<giggle> Yeah, well, since it was EXTREME moose tracks and not just moose tracks (which always has peanuts) it mighta been safe for some reason?
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Macabre

mks mom----Sorry--I wasn't making fun of you for posting. I'm very glad you did--it's important to have this info.  It's just that some of these recals are sch DUH moments. I love the ones that are like "resses cups recalled for undeclared peanuts.  :)
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

CMdeux

;) It's a good reminder that anytime something seems TOO good to really be true...

uh....

yeah.  Probably there's a good, logical reason why it seems that way.   :-/
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview