Angie's Kettle Corn

Started by joanna5, October 16, 2011, 09:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joanna5

Has anyone tried this?  It's made in a peanut- and tree nut-free facility.  It's also made on equipment that is free from the top allergens and gluten.  We tried it today- they had Halloween treat bags in the candy section, and it is really, really good. 

http://www.angieskettlecorn.com/our-kettle-corn/
David (10/04): Allergic to milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, and mustard
Allison (9/06): NKA
Ryan (3/11): Allergic to milk and eggs

Jessica

thanks for posting. There aren't any stores in my area but the next time I'm at a Super Target I'm going to see if I can find some.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

twinturbo

I've read their allergen statement twice before and all it does is restate FALCPA and by FALCPA standards that they are top 8 free. The declaration that the facility is nut free and line gluten free is new. FWIW Amazon used to sell these by the case for a decent price.

hezzier

Yes, check your Target (if you have one)...our had packs of 24 in the bulk halloween candy section.   I bought 3 for kids lunches.

tigerlily

We've called on Angie's Kettle Corn. OK for our family with PN/TN.  :thumbsup:

DS1-PA, TNA, SFA
DS2-NKA

Jessica

I looked again and there is a store listed that we have here. But I don't remember ever seeing this stuff. Which section is it usually in? The store is a smaller one so they don't carry all of the things the rest of the chain does. So they may not even have it.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

joanna5

Jessica, I found it with the Halloween candy.  I haven't checked the popcorn/chips section, but will next time I'm at Target.  They also sell it on their website, as well as on Amazon.

hezzier

I found the big bags at one of my local grocery stores that I don't usually shop at.  It was right as I walk in so hopefully it will be near everyone soon.  I bought the carmel flavor tonight.  I have no doubt that my family will eat it while I'm out of town this weekend so I won't be able to report back on how it tastes.  We have all enjoyed the kettle corn flavor.

twinturbo

Amazon still has the cases though they occasionally are out of stock. Best price is $37.66 per 12 pack primed. That beats my local store by about $1 per bag not including gas to store and time spent.

Jessica

I don't know why but I was picturing small bags-like those individual bags of chips you buy at convenience stores. I bought a case from amazon intending to put a couple in each of my kids' halloween bags. They arrived today and they are full size bags. lol
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

hk

Quote from: Jessica on October 25, 2011, 02:10:12 PM
I don't know why but I was picturing small bags-like those individual bags of chips you buy at convenience stores. I bought a case from amazon intending to put a couple in each of my kids' halloween bags. They arrived today and they are full size bags. lol

I found the small bags at Target yesterday.  They are REALLY small. 

joanna5

Jessica, they also have small bags. They're the perfect size for lunch boxes.

Jessica

I understand that but I thought I was ordering the small bags and they are not. They're all the full size like you'd buy a big bag of potato chips. 12 of them. Huge. So if anyone orders from amazon, be aware that they are full size bags.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Jessica

btw super target is an hour away and I've only had the chance to go to a regular target so far. They didn't have them. That's why I went ahead and ordered them from amazon.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview