meh...

Started by catelyn, November 07, 2011, 03:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catelyn

Well we had our appt today.  Meh.  Same old.  So much for any hope of her outgrowing this and no point in challenging it either.  I guess I'm here for the long haul.  Ragweed was a big + this time and I don't remember it from the past.

Sigh.  This new allergist was VERY nice and seemed up on things which is good.  Apparently peach allergy is a big problem in Spain and Italy and is their equivalent of peanut.  She even asked if we had lived there which I thought was interesting. 

CMdeux

Meh is right... hope her arm feels better now!

Glad that you like the new allergist, though.   :thumbsup:
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

catelyn

THIS time I had the forethought to take some benedryl with me so I gave her some when we left.  She came home and slept for 3 hours.  It looks a lot better now.  She is up stairs playing barbies with her bro which is a good sigh. 

Meh.  I should have had her test walnuts because they are local unlike all the other tree nuts.  I TOTALLY forgot.  And I wanted to ask about the damn shampoo but forgot.  Ho hum.

GoingNuts

Ooooh, I'm itching just looking at that photo.  Poor Helga, so uncomfortable.

Sorry it wasn't better news. 

:console:
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

catelyn

Luckily I just held my hope and didn't say anything to her.  She is a pretty matter of fact kind of gal which is good.

I just come here and unload ;)

AllergyMum

Glad that the allergist was a good one and up on the latest.

Interesting about peach allergy.
DS - Dairy, Egg, PN, TN, Drug allergies
Canada

catelyn

Thanks for thinking about us.  At least I got a new epi script  out of all of this.

The birch and the ragweed have puffed back up again tonight.  I might drug her again before bed.

Mfamom

Oh wow.  Her poor ARM!! 
We also had ds retested in late sept when he got his asthma checkup.  Still huge 17mm pn wheal. 
:heart:
When People Show You Who They Are, Believe Them.  The First Time.

Committee Member Hermes

catelyn

Its still really angry looking today in a couple of spots.  Ugh.

CMdeux

:grouphug:

Topical benadryl is awesome.  (Just noting.  From relatively recent experience, I might add... we kept some on DD's arm for about four days-- it really limited the extent of the eczema flare.)
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview