Translation needed

Started by SilverLining, November 09, 2011, 02:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverLining

That's the one.  I've never tried it, but Jim gets it a lot when he travels.

catelyn

For whatever reason we don't seem to have it here which is odd because I've had it even in Florida.  Its a Montreal institution ;)

SilverLining

He said at firs it was only in the province of Quebec, then it started showing up in hotels in northern Ontario.  I think it's heading out west now.

catelyn

I've never seen it out west.  They are in a lot of Pulbix supermarkets in Fla though as a concession.  I'm pretty sure I've seen them some place else too that was odd (caribbean perhaps).  Its too bad because the coffee is better than second cup.

socks on a rooster

Is he wanting the K-cup because he only drinks a cup or two in the morning? What about a small french press? That way he could drink whatever coffee he wants and you could each have your own. I never got the whole french press thing until I used one. I think the taste is so much better.

SilverLining

From the Keurig web-site

QuoteQuestion  Back to top
What allergens are contained in your K-Cup® portion packs?
Answer
Flavored coffee K-Cup® portion packs made by Coffee People®, Gloria Jean's, Green Mountain Coffee® and Timothy's Coffee® do not contain any nut proteins. They declare that their flavored coffees are free of all nut allergens because the flavored coffees are all flavored in separate vats from the non-flavored coffees. Even though there are no nut proteins used, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters performs a thorough clean-down between flavors during the production process.

Hot cocoa K-Cups may contain milk, soy or tree nuts so please refer to the K-Cup® portion packs detail page for specific nutritional information about a hot cocoa K-Cup® portion pack:

Café Escapes Mocha Specialty K-Cup® portion packs
Café Escapes Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cup® portion packs
Café Escapes Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cup® portion packs
Green Mountain Coffee Hot Cocoa K-Cup® portion packs
Timothy's White Hot Chocolate K-Cup® portion packs
Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa Packet

Additionally, all coffee and tea K-Cup® portion packs are egg, dairy and gluten-free.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview