FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Saybon candy (Allan)  (Read 2268 times)

Description: peanutfree facility

Offline SilverLining

Saybon candy (Allan)
« on: November 12, 2011, 07:26:56 AM »

http://www.allancandy.com/saybon/peg_top

What a cute name for a candy.

We picked up the fudge, fruit centre, both are delicious.  Found them at Rexall ($2.99) and Home Hardware (&0.99).

Offline Jessica

Re: Saybon candy (Allan)
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 11:57:57 PM »
is this only in Canada? I can't tell where you're from by your post...
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Offline SilverLining

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 08:01:13 AM »
It's made in Quebec, I'm not sure if it's sold in the US.

Offline candyguru

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 11:51:50 AM »
It's made in Quebec, I'm not sure if it's sold in the US.

I am not sure if they distribute to the USA (they are a Canadian company, use the peanut-free logo on some of their products..  some of their products made in other factories are not safe so always check labels)

You could email them to ask if they distribute to Canada.. their contact info is at their website http://www.allancandy.com/home

I can try to contact them too perhaps later in the week..   the kids are climbing all over me again now (hard to find time to do anything with 2 little kids, even visitin g this site haha)
-----------------------------------------------------------
CANADA, land of maple syrup and poutine
Me:  peanuts, ragweed
DD1:  PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING NOW! peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, eggs, wheat, lentils/peas/beans, leaf mould
DD2:  milk (and avoiding peanuts)

Offline Jessica

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 12:55:11 PM »
thanks. It would be so much easier if everyone had their location on their posts somewhere. So we didn't have to try to memorize who is from where and ask every time. If it's from a Canadian poster the people in the US who can't get them could just ignore the posts...
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA