login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Better Oats brand-anyone use it?  (Read 1466 times)

Description:

Offline Jessica

Better Oats brand-anyone use it?
« on: November 17, 2011, 10:42:42 PM »
I don't see any nutty flavors on their site. I emailed but until I hear back I thought I'd see if anyone else uses them.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Offline Jessica

Re: Better Oats brand-anyone use it?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 01:59:42 PM »
their reply:
We thank you for your inquiry regarding Better Oats™ Oatmeal.

Currently, there are no peanut or tree nut ingredients in any of our products.  However, formulations may change and we recommend that you check the label before puchasing our oatmeal.

Food allergic consumers should rely on our package ingredient labels for the most accurate information on a product. If a product contains any of the FDA major eight allergens (egg, milk, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, soy, and wheat) it will be clearly listed on the ingredient label in bold print.

If a product contains any of these eight major allergens, all products made on the same production line would contain the same allergen or a full allergen tested and validated cleaning process would be performed between production runs.

We appreciate your comments and wish to thank you for being one of our valued customers. We hope you will continue to enjoy our cereal products.

Better Oats™ Oatmeal
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA