Honey Baked Ham

Started by pitter patter, December 23, 2011, 11:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitter patter

I sent an email, bur have not yet heard back.  Has anyone safely eaten it?
DD:  Anaphalaxis to tree nuts, allergic to pineapple and something in cough medicine, Amoxicillin, env allergies.
DS:  NKFA, allergic to ibuprofen, asthma, env allergies
DH:  NKFA, env allergies
ME:  NKFA, env allergies, asthma
USA

YouKnowWho

Hams yes as of last year, some sides are but not all.

Line massive :)  I had to park in an alternate shopping center to get to the health food store three doors down and sneak through the line today.
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

tnmom

About three years ago my dd had a pretty bad reaction to HB ham shortly after Christmas.  She had eaten it years prior without a problem.  That year I gave her a piece from what was leftover in in our fridge, still on the bone.  No one and nothing else came in contact with it.  I called HB and even our allergist called them trying to get them to tell us more detail about what was in it, i.e., seed oils, etc., to see if we needed to test for something new, but they would not budge.  I have not purchased any since, partly because it scares my dd and partly because I don't want to do business with them anymore.  I bake my own hams now at Christmas.  It's surprisingly very easy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview