Suggestions for New Years Eve Goodies

Started by Ihatecupcakes, December 30, 2011, 01:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ihatecupcakes

Does anyone have any suggestions for peanut free snacks that can be bought at the grocery store? I wanted to get some Mozzarella Sticks and Pigs in a Blanket type of food. Has anyone had any experience with these two foods that are safe? Any info is appreciated.

Thank you.

hedgehog

I do pigs in a blanket myself.  I buy the mini hot dogs (I use a local brand), and Pepperidge Farm puff pastry, and just wrap the pastry around the weanies and bake.  DS loves them.
USA

krasota

--
DS (04/07) eggs (baked okay now!)
DD (03/12) eggs (small dose baked), stevia
DH histamine intolerance
Me?  Some days it seems like everything.

SkyRibbons

No problem for us with the Friday's mozzarella sticks.  I also get those Cohen's mini hot dog thingies, and I'm making my own spinach & artichoke dip.  I bought an organic brand of tortilla chips which we've used before.  I'm also making stuffed potato skins (a Cooking Light recipe, really good) and mini Spanikopita using wonton skins, feta & spinach (Hungry Girl recipe).  I'll probably eat all of them myself though.  Daughter is pa only, not tna but we avoid.

For me, I'll be adding in a cocktail of Chambord vodka & raspberry seltzer.

Six

Pancakes made on a huge outdoor griddle with Canadian Maple Syrup chased down with cold cold Canadian Beer - Add A Hot tub on the upper boathouse deck and mix in a frozen lake that becomes a midnight lit skating rink.

Wishes for a healthy happy new year to you all.

SilverLining

Not sure what country you are in, but in Canada, a lot of the foods at M&M are safe.  They label for cross contamination of peanuts, nuts, and manynother allergens.

Another idea, available from a grocery store, is shrimp with a sauce; or different kinds of cheese and crackers.

And chocolate, of course.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview