login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Rhodes Bake and Serve Bread Products  (Read 2391 times)

Description:

Offline pitter patter

Rhodes Bake and Serve Bread Products
« on: February 03, 2012, 11:02:07 AM »
I was in Target the other day and saw these in the freezer section.  They make rolls, bread and cinamon rolls.  We tried the cinnamon rolls.  I didn't care too much for them, but DD, DS, and DH loved them.  The label states: This product is manufactured that processes food containing wheat, mild, soy, and seeds.  Rhodes does not use any tree tree nuts, peanuts, meat, fish, or shellfish."
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 11:55:58 AM by jennifer41 »
DD:  Anaphalaxis to tree nuts, allergic to pineapple and something in cough medicine, Amoxicillin, env allergies.
DS:  NKFA, allergic to ibuprofen, asthma, env allergies
DH:  NKFA, env allergies
ME:  NKFA, env allergies, asthma
USA

Offline hedgehog

Re: Rhodes Bake and Serve Bread Products
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 01:42:28 PM »
I hate that my local grocery store does not carry Rhodes products anymore.  So I get them when I go past this other store about half an hour away.  Unfortunately, I don't always have time on my way home, and stopping at the beginning of the trip is no good with frozen food.
USA

Offline positive

• Avoiding allergens since 2001
Re: Rhodes Bake and Serve Bread Products
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 09:01:26 AM »
Their cinnamon rolls are amazing!  I buy them occasionally as a special treat.  I know it is easy to make homemade but you can not beat traying up a batch in the evening and setting them in the fridge overnight to thaw.  I bake, but Rhodes are my go-to when I can't.
Regional combo where I live is roast chicken, sweet potatoes, and cinnamon rolls. Yum.  (adds rolls to my shopping list...)
USA
DS1 NKA, asthma, past history of cold urticaria
DS2 Anaphylaxis, Peanut; asthma, eczema, allergic to Penicillin; avoiding tree nuts
DS3 asthma, shellfish, cashew, hazelnut; outgrew egg.
Gratitude daily that we only deal with a few; it could be so much worse.