Chuck E Cheese

Started by livingnutfree, February 27, 2012, 01:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

livingnutfree

Not a huge fan because of all the unsafe foods and filthy games and we try to avoid but my dd wanted to go there on her birthday and go in the ticket blaster. We planned on ordering pizza, playing a few games, heading out and washing up and washing up again. I checked their website and pizza looked ok still but we get there and they say nope its a may contain but we could bring her something else to eat from the grocery store across the street. nah we played a few games and left. she was disappointed she didnt get to the ticket blaster anyway because we didnt reserve a bday party. so cross another resturant off our list.
Mom to 3 kiddos
ds1 nkfa
ds2 nkfa
dd   7 yr diagnosed with pn/tn allergy at age 6.

Jessica

I wonder if it's a case of an employee not knowing what they're talking about. We always ask and they have always said right away, no nuts or peanuts but the desserts are a 'may contain'. They don't even have ice cream with nuts in the ingredients in the vending machine (but obviously we avoid the rest anyway).
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

YouKnowWho

Double check with a manager - as far as I know ChuckECheese is okay (DS2 had it last in October).  Only the desserts are a may contain.
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

livingnutfree

My hubby talked to the manager. My dd had to go potty while we were waiting for him to come out. But hubby said he sounded like he knew what he was talking about.
Mom to 3 kiddos
ds1 nkfa
ds2 nkfa
dd   7 yr diagnosed with pn/tn allergy at age 6.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview