FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Baby Bottle Pops, Ring Pops (made in USA), Push Pops, Juicy Drop Pop, Bazooka  (Read 5805 times)

Description: All made in a Peanut & treenut free facility!

Offline joshsmom

Just called they are all made in a peanut and tree nut free facility. They own the factory and no other products are made there.

Regular and Sugar free Bazooka is made in Mexico at a plant that is peanut and treenut free.
 :happydance:

Phone number: I spoke with Jodie at 1-800-489-9149
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 02:35:53 PM by joshsmom »

Offline Jessica

Re: Baby Bottle Pops
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 11:59:00 PM »
Personally I wouldn't buy them just for the fact that they are made in Thailand. My kids know my stance on foods made in China and other similar places so they don't really complain much if they can't have something like this. I know that some Hershey is made in Mexico but that's pretty much where we draw the line.

btw I saw a Ring Pop display that said made in USA. I didn't look at the packaging or anything to see the ingredient list though but I seem to remember them being safe in the past (other than being made in China at that time).
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Offline joshsmom

Offline Jessica

Did you remove the text of your original post?
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Offline joshsmom

Yes I did. I wanted to put the correct information in there.

Offline Jessica

ok. My reply just looks very idiotic now since you don't even mention what I had in my post. I may have to start quoting with answers so I know what the original post originally said.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Offline joshsmom