If you live in or are traveling through Iowa

Started by Kelley2522, May 21, 2012, 04:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelley2522

Had the worst experience ever at Jethro's BBQ in  Des Moines, Iowa. They brought my son's food with ranch spilled all over it. I requested new food and explained. The waitress brought him the same food on a different plate after trying to scrape it off ( how do you scrape off ranch?) I explained again and was very clear as in my son could die. We were brought the food for the third time, the SAME food with chunks missing out of it and ranch saturated fries. I asked for management who was a complete jerk and after learning that that's all my son would eat, said it wasn't safe form him. I also found out the waitress lied to the kitchen and the manager about his food, and also to me.

A staff that lies about food and ingredients after I explained my kid could die.

Princess Cheese

I live in Eastern Iowa, but I've never heard of that place..that's horrible.. :(
U.S.A. || Adult || PN/TNA  ||
I also avoid fish and shellfish. 

Mommy to 5 amazing kids!! :)
2 girls & 3 boys <3

Janelle205

I know that it makes some people think that I'm ridiculous, but I have asked a waiter to leave the old plate of food at the table until they brought the new one out just to be sure that it was really a new dish.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview