McDonalds Canada - Drumstick McFlurry

Started by QsMommy, May 22, 2012, 07:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QsMommy

We popped into McDonalds late last night (just east of Toronto) peanuts where everywhere behind the counter.  Apparently, they now have a new McFlurry-Nestle Drumstick. :'(

Ali

Canada

Jessica

Oh that stinks. There are a lot of them here (including the local ones) that have the reese's mcflurry so we've quit going. I hate that you are facing the same thing. :(
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

candyguru

I called McDonalds Canada today.  They said that the peanuts are not loose and do not get mixed into the McFlurry.  They are handed out in plastic packages and the customer sprinkles them on the product themselves (the same as with the sundaes).  They are provided in plastic bags due to allergy concerns. 

So if there were loose peanuts being sprinkled on McFlurrys by McDonalds staff they are not following the corporate guidelines and someone should talk to the manager.  I will check a few McD's in our area the next few days to see.

-----------------------------------------------------------
CANADA, land of maple syrup and poutine
Me:  peanuts, ragweed
DD1:  PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING NOW! peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, eggs, wheat, lentils/peas/beans, leaf mould
DD2:  milk (and avoiding peanuts)

QsMommy

Quote from: candyguru on May 25, 2012, 05:48:31 PM

I called McDonalds Canada today.  They said that the peanuts are not loose and do not get mixed into the McFlurry.  They are handed out in plastic packages and the customer sprinkles them on the product themselves (the same as with the sundaes).  They are provided in plastic bags due to allergy concerns. 

So if there were loose peanuts being sprinkled on McFlurrys by McDonalds staff they are not following the corporate guidelines and someone should talk to the manager.  I will check a few McD's in our area the next few days to see.

Thanks for calling Candyguru.  This was on my list to do next week.  I also plan to check my local McDonalds to see what they are doing.

The McDonalds we stopped at was not one we usually go to, it was late on the holiday monday, huge line ups and they were very short staffed.   Because of  this, I didn't bother to ask to talk to the manager.

Ali
Canada

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview