Legal Seafood

Started by hedgehog, May 27, 2012, 12:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hedgehog

Just got off the phone after making a reservation.  Without me mentioning it, the guy taking the reservation asked food allergies.  It's been a while since we've gone, but they were always helpful with allergies.  But for them to ask, without it being mentioned, well I'm very pleased with that.  I was even more pleased to inform them that's it's no longer a concern  ;D
USA

GoingNuts

"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

becca

When we ate there with dd having peanut and egg allergy, there was very little safe for her(not even fries).  Largely due to the egg allergy.  This is not a problem for us anymore, but it was a few years ago. 
dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

hezzier

Becca...when we were there around Easter, they did DS's french fries in the dedicated fryer so no cross contamination.

becca

It has been years, as I said, and may vary by location.  We were at the one across from the New England Aquarium, and had a snotty metro waiter who seemed less than thrilled to be of assistance on the occasion I recall.  More interrested in people doing business lunches.  Not too into having little kids at a table to being with...
dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

hedgehog

If it helps, the one I was just at is in Framingham.
USA

hezzier

Quote from: becca on May 31, 2012, 07:56:21 AM
It has been years, as I said, and may vary by location.  We were at the one across from the New England Aquarium, and had a snotty metro waiter who seemed less than thrilled to be of assistance on the occasion I recall.  More interrested in people doing business lunches.  Not too into having little kids at a table to being with...

that's where we were...our waitress was great

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview