FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Seagram's Escapes & Daily's Cocktails  (Read 3105 times)

Description:

Offline SweetandSour

Seagram's Escapes & Daily's Cocktails
« on: June 11, 2012, 01:16:58 PM »
I emailed Seagram's and got this response:

HiXXXXX-

Thank you for your inquiry.

The Seagram’s Escapes do not contain nuts. Since this inquiry is related to a medical condition, we suggest that you consult your doctor before consuming this or any alcoholic beverage.

Sincerely,

Mia

I also emailed Daily's and got this:

Hi XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting us.  None of our Daily's Cocktails, including the Frozen Pouches, contain any nut allergens.  In fact, our entire manufacturing facility is nut-free.

Enjoy,

Daily's Cocktails

Thought I would share.
Allergic to: Peanuts, Tree nuts, Mango, Robitussin, Acetaminophen

U.S.A.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
~George Carlin

Offline starlight

Re: Seagram's Escapes & Daily's Cocktails
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 03:44:49 PM »
woot.

Offline Doctor Mom

Re: Seagram's Escapes & Daily's Cocktails
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 10:25:07 PM »
Hello food allergy friends! This thread was brought to my attention, and I thought it helpful if I shared. We contacted Seagrams about the Seagrams Escapes and were informed that they are not made in peanut free plants, and that they may come in contact with nuts and nut oils. There was possible dairy concern mentioned as well . So , please be cautious. Thanks
A doctor, a mom, and a woman with food allergies