Chicago area

Started by MarkiesMom, June 14, 2012, 01:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkiesMom

Traveling in a few weeks to Chicago -- staying in Prospect Heights and traveling to the north side and downtown -- any good recommendations for the 8 to 10 years old crowd?  Dealing with tree nut allergy only.  Thanks!
DD (11) NKFA
DS (9) TNA (h/o ana to pistachio/cashew), asthma, dogs

hezzier

Don't know the city at all in terms of locations, but last time I checked Lou Malnati's (Deep Dish Pizza) didn't have any nuts on their menu.

tnmom

Oh, I'm so jealous!  We love going to Chicago.  You'll have so much fun!  There is so much to do there.  I'm not very familiar with the area you listed either.  We usually stay near Michigan Avenue and take the train to Wrigleyville several times.   As far as restaurants go, there is a Rock 'n Roll McDonald's that my kids loved (there is also a McDonald's inside the Field Museum and at the Navy Pier), a Rainforest Cafe, the Weber Grill, Chili's, Gino's East (pizza), Chipotle, and the American Girl Cafe.  These have all worked well for us.  I always called each one first (except McDonald's).

Good luck and have a great time!http://foodallergysupport.olicentral.com/Smileys/default/smiley__grin.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview