Cake Boxes

Started by evangelin, June 15, 2012, 11:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evangelin

I'm new here and very inexperienced so please forgive me 

My question is I'm making a 1/2 sheet cake and it going to be around 5 inches tall
what kind of box would you use to transport the cake?
Link removed by admin

hedgehog

I have a wonderful "cake box" that I use for sheet cakes, and other flat cakes.  It is a rectangular storage box (Rubbermade-type, but I think a different brand).  It is about 12"x18" (approx).  I can put an 11"x17" cake on a cardboard meant for cake on the lid, then put the box over it and snap into place.  (So basically, I am just using the box upside down).  I love it!  I've used it for about 9 years, and do so many more rectangular cakes than I did before I had that box.
USA

hezzier

you can buy disposable cake boxes at craft stores, they come in assorted sizes, some have cellophane windows on the top

rebekahc

The OP initially had a link to purchase cake boxes in her siggy. I don't think she's really looking for a answer.
TX - USA
DS - peanut, tree nut, milk, eggs, corn, soy, several meds, many environmentals. Finally back on Xolair!
DD - mystery anaphylaxis, shellfish.
DH - banana/avocado, aspirin.  Asthma.
Me - peanut, tree nut, shellfish, banana/avocado/latex,  some meds.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview