McDonald's breakfast

Started by anxious2008, August 06, 2012, 12:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anxious2008

Has anyone had any problems with McDonald's hot cakes or other (excluding the nut item) breakfast foods? Kids have been asking to try so was going to look into. Dealing with PA/TNA

rebekahc

They're not very good, IMO, but we've safely had them.
TX - USA
DS - peanut, tree nut, milk, eggs, corn, soy, several meds, many environmentals. Finally back on Xolair!
DD - mystery anaphylaxis, shellfish.
DH - banana/avocado, aspirin.  Asthma.
Me - peanut, tree nut, shellfish, banana/avocado/latex,  some meds.

GoingNuts

Aside from being kind of gross, the one's we've had were fine - egg McMuffin's, Sausage Biscuits, Pancakes (though DS hasn't had these in years).
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

YouKnowWho

DS2 has had multiple items.

I think the oatmeal and cinnamon bun were off limits though (or maybe that was for me).  We steered clear of both for some reasons.
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

maeve

DD has had the oatmeal (the one with the apples, cranberries and raisins) and the hash browns.  She's allergic to egg, peanut, and tree nuts.  She has not had the oatmeal since they added the new flavor.  I'd have to see if it's made the same way as the original flavor with all the ingredients in separate baggies.
"Oh, I'm such an unholy mess of a girl."

USA-Virginia
DD allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, and egg; OAS to cantaloupe and cucumber

MandCmama

We've been avoiding McDonald's in general, due to the PB McFlurries, but every so often I take my peanut allergic son there for eggs.  I figure that's the lowest risk time of day because they would have (hopefully) cleaned thoroughly overnight. He hasn't had a problem.  We usually do the hotcakes and scrambled eggs.
Pennsylvania, USA
DS#1 (Born 11/2006)- allergic to peanuts and tree nuts
DS#2 (Born 3/2009)- allergic to egg, peanuts, and tree nuts (and Penicillin as of '18)

Princess Cheese

I'm a huge fan of the sausage burritos and egg mcmuffins. :)
U.S.A. || Adult || PN/TNA  ||
I also avoid fish and shellfish. 

Mommy to 5 amazing kids!! :)
2 girls & 3 boys <3

IowaMom

DD LOVES their pancakes.  She has eaten them numerous times without problems. She is PA only.
10 year old DD - PA only
USA

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview