Kid Cuisine

Started by YouKnowWho, August 23, 2012, 10:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YouKnowWho

Have been sick and ran last night to get frozen dinners for the kids.  Picked up the Amy's meals for the boys and was just going to pick up a Kid Cuisine for Em (who has no food allergies) because she eats so little these days.  Lo and behold, they are now offering an uncrustable PB&J sandwich. 

Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who uses them, guessing it's relatively new. 

Con-Agra brand. 

And yes, I know how horrid those meals are but if you knew how horrid I felt last night, you would understand LOL
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

Jessica

I hate Con-Agra. I use some of their stuff (for my kids) but very little.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

YouKnowWho

I told DS2 there was a reason that I don't buy them for him besides the fact that they are the palest meal around - really corn dogs, french fries, tater tots and corn.  Even their pizza is tan  :-/

Em has reached the picky phase that both of the boys went through and while she has no allergies, I am hesitant to push given that DS2 developed his later.  I figure she will pick up eventually but given that her weight is okay, I might push for going to bed hungry a few nights a week, kwim?  She has no eczema, no known food, drug or environmental allergies and no asthma - my friend wondered if I brought home the wrong child from the hospital LOL
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

Princess Cheese

If we're in a hurry my kids will get a TV dinner (very rarely) but they have no allergies to food that we know of yet.  I do buy their Spaghetti O's for me though.
U.S.A. || Adult || PN/TNA  ||
I also avoid fish and shellfish. 

Mommy to 5 amazing kids!! :)
2 girls & 3 boys <3

Jessica

Spaghettios aren't con-agra. They're made by Campbell's. Beefaroni (yum!) is con-agra though.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview