login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Kid Cuisine  (Read 2239 times)

Description: Now offers uncrustables

Offline YouKnowWho

Kid Cuisine
« on: August 23, 2012, 10:33:10 AM »
Have been sick and ran last night to get frozen dinners for the kids.  Picked up the Amy's meals for the boys and was just going to pick up a Kid Cuisine for Em (who has no food allergies) because she eats so little these days.  Lo and behold, they are now offering an uncrustable PB&J sandwich. 

Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who uses them, guessing it's relatively new. 

Con-Agra brand. 

And yes, I know how horrid those meals are but if you knew how horrid I felt last night, you would understand LOL
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

Offline Jessica

Re: Kid Cuisine
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 02:57:05 PM »
I hate Con-Agra. I use some of their stuff (for my kids) but very little.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Offline YouKnowWho

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 03:57:15 PM »
I told DS2 there was a reason that I don't buy them for him besides the fact that they are the palest meal around - really corn dogs, french fries, tater tots and corn.  Even their pizza is tan  :-/

Em has reached the picky phase that both of the boys went through and while she has no allergies, I am hesitant to push given that DS2 developed his later.  I figure she will pick up eventually but given that her weight is okay, I might push for going to bed hungry a few nights a week, kwim?  She has no eczema, no known food, drug or environmental allergies and no asthma - my friend wondered if I brought home the wrong child from the hospital LOL
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

Offline Princess Cheese

• The Princess of Cheese
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 12:55:01 PM »
If we're in a hurry my kids will get a TV dinner (very rarely) but they have no allergies to food that we know of yet.  I do buy their Spaghetti O's for me though.
U.S.A. || Adult || PN/TNA  ||
I also avoid fish and shellfish. 

Mommy to 5 amazing kids!! :)
2 girls & 3 boys <3

Offline Jessica

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 04:25:59 PM »
Spaghettios aren't con-agra. They're made by Campbell's. Beefaroni (yum!) is con-agra though.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA