login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Jersey Mike's  (Read 1579 times)

Description:

Offline anxious

Jersey Mike's
« on: September 04, 2012, 07:12:27 AM »
Has anyone eaten there with PA/TNA? I called them and they stated they had cookies with nuts. However, they say they bake them first thing and then they are wrapped. Thinking this seems fine and safe but seeing if anyone else had good/bad experience with them.

Offline hezzier

• Global Moderator
Re: Jersey Mike's
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 07:38:29 AM »
We had a good experience with our local one.  They are individually owned so it may depend on the owners and how the staff was trained.  Ours is still very new so it was very neat and clean, they only had PB cookies (not TN and we are not PA) so I was very comfortable with this.  Yes, the cookies are wrapped individually.  I did not ask what they are baked on vs. the bread.  My kids are on swim team with the owner's son so we chatted this summer at a swim meet.  He said they are happy to change gloves or make accommodations as needed.

Online YouKnowWho

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 08:19:26 AM »
I keep meaning to try ours in regards to their GF offerings (not a GF bread, but make sandwich in a basket sans bread).
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

Offline joshsmom

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 12:27:29 PM »
There was an old post about it. Aso, they have a great website. Ours cooks no cookies with nuts.