Jersey Mike's

Started by anxious, September 04, 2012, 07:12:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anxious

Has anyone eaten there with PA/TNA? I called them and they stated they had cookies with nuts. However, they say they bake them first thing and then they are wrapped. Thinking this seems fine and safe but seeing if anyone else had good/bad experience with them.

hezzier

We had a good experience with our local one.  They are individually owned so it may depend on the owners and how the staff was trained.  Ours is still very new so it was very neat and clean, they only had PB cookies (not TN and we are not PA) so I was very comfortable with this.  Yes, the cookies are wrapped individually.  I did not ask what they are baked on vs. the bread.  My kids are on swim team with the owner's son so we chatted this summer at a swim meet.  He said they are happy to change gloves or make accommodations as needed.

YouKnowWho

I keep meaning to try ours in regards to their GF offerings (not a GF bread, but make sandwich in a basket sans bread).
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

joshsmom

There was an old post about it. Aso, they have a great website. Ours cooks no cookies with nuts.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview