Tusker House

Started by anxious, October 01, 2012, 02:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anxious

Trying to look into different restaurants in Disney when we plan on visiting.
Chef Mickey seems booked anytime so thought Tusker House would be ok? Anyone eat there with PA/TNA?
Also, any other recommendations are appreciated :-)

hezzier

Keep trying back on chef mickey's because people cancel reservations all the time.

SweetandSour

I'm sure you would be fine there. Disney is really good.

I've done breakfast at our resort(all star sports), Chef Mickey's, Cinderella's palace, and The Crystal Palace.
Allergic to: Peanuts, Tree nuts, Mango, Robitussin, Acetaminophen

U.S.A.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
~George Carlin

hedgehog

We've done the character breakfast at Tusker House.  THe chef came out and gave us a tour of what was safe and what wasn't.  Very many safe choices for DS (PA/TNA at the time).
USA

spacecanada

This is one place at Disney we have not been.  If it is a buffet, the chef will come out and let you know what is safe.  You an then request a plate be made in the kitchen with the items you choose.  It will then be delivered to your table by the chef.
ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum

bred65

You've got some excellent dining places on your record for your future journey. To be sincere, the only one that I wasn't excited with when I went was the Plaza. The meal is just 'ok'. It gives off a feel more of a reverse help than a sitdown restaurant.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview