NEED: south of Nashville (Murfreesboro) restaurant

Started by nameless, October 19, 2012, 01:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nameless

I need recommendations for Nashville (actually 30 min south in Murfreesboro) restaurants :)

Adrienne
(PA/TNA/Shellfish)
40+ years dealing with:
Allergies: peanut, most treenuts, shrimp
New England

tnmom

Hey, Nameless,

I don't live in Murfreesboro, but not too far from there.  My son plays sports tournaments there sometimes, so although we don't eat there very often, I have somewhat of an idea of what's in the area.  I'm not sure what type of restaurant you're looking for but I know Murfreesboro has some of our old standbys: Outback, Moe's, Cici's Pizza, Cracker Barrel, Red Robin, Bar-b-cutie, Fazoli's and Chili's.  There may be more, but that's all I can think of right now.  Murfreesboro is a nice place.

Have a great trip! 

nameless

thanks!

We may end up at Outback  --- my co-pilot (moving across the country, 2 cats & a CR-V) wanted to stop in Graceland, so we are there the night before and then he does his tour in the morning...and his aunt-uncle-in-law are in Murfreesboro --- so that's the next afternoon/night. I really want to avoid having a meal at their house (it's a nightmare for me w/ food allergies.) Kinda a short break from driving...I'm in a nicer hotel w/ a pool/spa and the cats and he's staying with them. Nice break from it all :)

Nashville is the half-way point...you might hear me scream all the way at your house on the morning of Nov 5th as I get back in the car to drive another 9 hour day.

Adrienne
40+ years dealing with:
New England

Macabre

On your trip, if you run into Moe's, know they are really good (except for MA--I'd never go there then.) we deal with peanut, shellfish and sesame. We miss Moe's.

Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

nameless

Thanks - I don't think we have a Moe's here so I'm not familiar, but I've seen them in the northeast.

Adrienne
40+ years dealing with:
New England

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview