dishwasher vodka

Started by eragon, November 08, 2012, 06:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eragon

decided to make some with some butter candy type sweets, and its in my dishwasher right now. am hoping i can give it as a birthday present.

also thought , that if this works might make some christmas versions.

has any one made flavoured vodka at home?
Its OK to have dreams:one day my kids will be legal adults & have the skills to pick up a bath towel.

hezzier

OK, I found the dishwasher vodka on line, but I'm dying to know how you make candy in your dishwasher...

becca

We have once made infused vodka.  Just soak it with fruit.  I think we did Pineapple.  Don't drink liquor anymore...
dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

Macabre

Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

rebekahc

Quote from: Macabre on November 08, 2012, 07:13:07 PM
Sweet tea vodka is yummy.

Especially mixed with lemonade.  Cheap powdered lemonade seems to taste the best...
TX - USA
DS - peanut, tree nut, milk, eggs, corn, soy, several meds, many environmentals. Finally back on Xolair!
DD - mystery anaphylaxis, shellfish.
DH - banana/avocado, aspirin.  Asthma.
Me - peanut, tree nut, shellfish, banana/avocado/latex,  some meds.

Macabre

So rebekahc, I just took a sip of a diet coke as I was reading your post, and it's funny how I was fully expecting it to take like that.  And so very disappointed that it did not . . . .

One of my favorite restaurants in the town we lived in in Virginia made a drink with lemonade and sweet tea vodka--aptly named after a relaxing activity.  I miss it so.  And their bread. I never get to eat bread at restaurants, but they make their own, and they slice it Texas toast-thick almost and serve it with a tapenade.  Oh wow.  That combination and that drink are all I need.  My work going away party was there. It was the last time I had both.  :'( 
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview