Skinny Buffalo Chicken

1/4 Cup Frank's Louisiana Hot Sauce
1 tsp. Worcestershire
1 TBSP. butter

1 lb. chicken strips or tenders

1/4 cup bleu cheese crumbles
2 TBSP. light mayo
1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt

1. In a large skillet, combine hot sauce, Worcestershire and butter. Heat gently, then turn off heat.

2.  Combine yogurt, bleu cheese and mayo. Allow flavors to blend.

3. Cook chicken strips in a skillet, grill pan or on a grill, so they brown or get grill marks. When done, place them in the skillet with the hot sauce mixture. Heat gently, and toss to combine well.

Serve with the bleu cheese dressing, carrot and celery sticks.
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

becca

Yum!  I made baked wings, which I steamed first.  But still indulgent with skin and butter.  I used a purchased yogurt blue cheese dressing, Bolthouse.
dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

hedgehog

USA

GoingNuts

Yes. Probably shouldn't have posted from my phone!
N.E. US

MaryM

I made chicken soup and homemade bread for tonight.  DH will probably complain that soup isn't filling.  He always does, but its a good cold weather meal.  I also prepped the meat for Shepherd's pie for tomorrow.  I have never made it before but I LOVE it.  I hope the kids like it. 

momtoAidenDeclan

Wanted to share this dish - vegetarian - if you eat eggs - we love this dish in our house...and I usually have most of the ingredients on hand...

http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1016158-indian-spiced-tomato-and-egg-casserole
Never mistake motion for action. ~~
Ernest Hemingway

DS#1 1/23/2000 - PA
DS#2 10/23/2003 - NKA - Type 1 diabetes
me - environmental and sulfa drug allergies...periods of mystery hives over the years....

MaryM

I made steak fajitas tonight - everyone really liked them.  Usually there is one little person complaining.

GoingNuts

Pan sauteed lemon sole with roasted tomatoes and garlic, oven roasted cauliflower and carrots, brown rice.  Enough so there will be leftovers for lunch.  :thumbsup:
N.E. US

becca

dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

Macabre

Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

GoingNuts

Tandoori chicken which should be sizzling on the grill, but apparently we are out of propane, so it is in the oven.  Roasted cauliflower and red potatoes.  And they better hurry up and finish cooking, because I'm starved.
N.E. US

Macabre

Quote from: Macabre on April 11, 2016, 05:38:52 PM
Broccoli soup!

So used leftovers as a pasta sauce the next night for a healthier pasta primavera.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

momtoAidenDeclan

Ribs, cole slaw and home made (oven) french fries   ;D
Never mistake motion for action. ~~
Ernest Hemingway

DS#1 1/23/2000 - PA
DS#2 10/23/2003 - NKA - Type 1 diabetes
me - environmental and sulfa drug allergies...periods of mystery hives over the years....

spacecanada

Homemade noodle soup.  Then teaching my neighbour how to make cookies.  She is my age and hasn't had much luck with baking.  Tonight that will all change.
ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum

GoingNuts

N.E. US

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview