What's for Dinner?

Started by AdminCM, August 18, 2011, 10:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hezzier

DS has decided he loves roasted broccoli (not sure about the cauliflower) so DH grilled chicken and roasted some veggies while I went to pick up DD after swim practice. 

Macabre

Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

becca

dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

GoingNuts

Last night was spinach lasagna and salad - which is significant, because it was the first time since my hand surgery that I have been able to make it.  I couldn't squeeze the spinach before this.  :thumbsup:
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

becca

Great news, GN!  Sounds like good progress!  And a good dinner!
dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

Janelle205

Last night we had broccoli cheese soup, which I ate for both breakfast and lunch today.  Dinner today was DH's and DSD's packed lunches, because after I took the time to pack them and rearrange the fridge so that both would fit last night, both of them left them at home this morning.

Janelle205

Yesterday's dinner was roast beef and mushroom gravy, red quinoa, corn with butter and dill, and roasted broccoli and cauliflower.  DS's first time having quinoa - he loved it.

Janelle205

Last night was clam chowder, which was apparently good enough that DSD decided to have leftovers for breakfast.

Tonight is chicken salads and potato skins.

GoingNuts

Brooke's salmon with dill sauce, broccoli, wild rice.  Instant Pot lemon cheesecake for dessert.
N.E. US

Janelle205

Just finished making guacamole to go with the shredded pork tacos we will be having.  Made the corn salsa late last night - it seems to be better after it sits for at least 12 hours.  We will just have some tortilla chips and fresh fruit to go with it.

Janelle205

If it doesn't turn out horrible, cabbage and kielbasa.  Will make some pierogi to go with it, and probably fresh fruit, because DS is refusing to eat anything that isn't fruit or yogurt right now.

GoingNuts

Sweet turkey sausage, onions, peppers and mushrooms. Salad.
N.E. US

eragon

Cooked venison and red wine sausages, with mashed potato, red cabbage and onion gravy.
Yummy!
Its OK to have dreams:one day my kids will be legal adults & have the skills to pick up a bath towel.

Stinky10

Spanking cats for 40 years!

GoingNuts

Grilled salmon, pasta primavera, salad and broccoli.
N.E. US

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview