Living with Food Allergies, 2013 and on

Started by ajasfolks2, February 03, 2013, 01:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninjaroll

The pollen chunks are so chunky if I ran around outside with my mouth open I could play live action PacMan. (< * * * *

CMdeux

Wheeeeeeeee---

this is that two week span where the valley fills with distinctly YELLOW smog...

only...

um....

not-so-much.  It's particulates!  From this:

I, um... may actually know where that picture was taken, I think.   :hiding:

That isn't mist/haze, hanging above the field-- it's POLLEN. 

Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

ninjaroll

We stupidly went out.. OMG evil stuff. The fluff nailed all of us.

CMdeux

Western U.S.

spacecanada

The running trails this morning looked as if it had snowed. Only that white fluff wasn't snow, it was poplar fuzz.

Last weekend my dad had to power wash the truck because it was covered in a thick layer of pollen.  It was gross.

I feel bad for people with severe pollen allergies; you cannot avoid it. One reason we decided to get central air conditioning actually, so we didn't have to open the windows and let all the pollens in to irritate my husband's allergies.  Hang in there, spring is almost over.  :(

Good discovery today: Namaste baking mixes don't contain potato!  Yay!  (This means I can eat Mickey waffles at Walt Disney World in October - at select restaurants, as some others use Bob's Red Mill mixes.)  :thumbsup:
ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum

CMdeux

Western U.S.

SilverLining

LinksEtc

SilverLining

Usually either just an ERROR message! or something about not available in your area. But Jon Stewart takes the sting out.  ;D

And, though I'm not positive, I think it's blocked because of agreement with the Canadian government. There are rules regarding the advertisements on tv and sometimes it's noticeable that ads are changed as they cross the border. We don't see Super Bowl ads during the game, and ads during American Idol used to be changed too, though I don't know if they still are.

ninjaroll

... and mystery hives. Of course, can't enjoy success without the slam back down into hard reality.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview