Easter Candy

Started by Princess Cheese, February 16, 2013, 11:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maeve

Quote from: Macabre on March 28, 2013, 05:33:21 PM
Oh wow. I need to do this.  I haven't done anything.  Nada.

I haven't either but DH has bought a boat load of candy, and I didn't want to give DD much candy this year.  Oh well.
"Oh, I'm such an unholy mess of a girl."

USA-Virginia
DD allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, and egg; OAS to cantaloupe and cucumber

Jessica

I bought way early and yet I still forget to get it ready (have to divide it between us and the in-laws-they give us $$ and we buy the candy for them to give the kids) until the night before. Go figure.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Princess Cheese

I think I got some Jolly Rancher jelly beans.. they were made in either Canada or Hershey, PA..read safe.
U.S.A. || Adult || PN/TNA  ||
I also avoid fish and shellfish. 

Mommy to 5 amazing kids!! :)
2 girls & 3 boys <3

bleh

I bought LifeSaver Easter shaped gummies and dove milk chocolates yesterday. The lifesavers and swedish fish eggs however do not fit in the plastic eggs I bought...
DD: PA/TNA/EA (baked eggs are okay)

Macabre

Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Macabre

We saw Swedish Fish jelly beans, not eggs.

When I am at Michael's today I may get some special Jelly Bellies now they're safe. I have a dance with the date that brung ya philosophy with Gimbels. They've been there for our community. But we do NOT need that many jelly beans around and I am not going to Walmart today. I don't actually know where one is here yet. There is no lack of shopping places here. And if course, Targets every mile (home turf). Jelly Bellies can be bought in small quantities. :)
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Jessica

One thing I got this year (and it's kind of too late to recommend it for Easter) is some maple candy. I got it from http://www.vermontmaplesweets.com and they assured me they make nothing with nuts or peanuts. My kids will be thrilled.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview