Frozen Bars

Started by anxious, May 20, 2013, 12:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anxious

Are any of the  frozen fruit bars or ice-cream novelites safe for PA/TNA?
Since now on the subject of safe popsicles, seeign what else might be safe for the summer.

Jessica

We usually stick with Philly Swirl. We've also been buying the So Delicious ice cream sandwiches but they contain coconut.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

hezzier

We just bought the Philly Swirl push pops tonight.  Kids haven't tried them yet.

Jessica

Wish they had those here. We can only find the regular pops and the little cups.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

joshsmom

We use Nestlé Push-ups, Philly Swirl, Popsicle, Scribblers is a favorite, Luigi's Italian ice, Flav-or-ice, Blue Bell ice cream (at Carabad--sp? and Outback), Turkey Hill ice cream Vanilla or Chocolate, McDonalds Ice cream and shakes, Wendys frosty(haven't tried the new waffle cones but called and told ok for pa/tan.)

alliedhealth

Also Minute Maid Soft frozen lemonade, raspberry lemonade (in squeeze up tubes), limeade/cherry limeade, and Minute Maid grape/cherry/orange triangular pops in the paper wrappers- all by J and J snacks . The Minute Maid also comes in a large cup (I have found at Harris Teeter in NC) in the lemonade and a Strawberry lemonade flavor. These are occasionally also at theme parks and ball games as well. (PA, avoiding TN- always check labels)

Macabre

The Yoplait Frozen Greek Yogurt bars are NOT safe for PA/TNA. Not safe.

They are not manufactured on dedicated equipment, and there are peanuts and tree nuts in the facility.  This is NOT the same facility where the regular yogurt is made, however.  Yoplait contracts with another facility that produces ice cream items to produce this dessert. 

Two different customer service folks told me this. I had called the phone number on the box at the grocery store after hours and left a vm. The next morning I redialed the number and spoke with someone, and an hour later a different person returned my call from the night before. Both said the same thing--throughout the various questions I asked.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Jessica

USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

hezzier

Has anyone tried the new Philly Swirl Fruit Dips?  DS and I saw them the other day at the grocery store, but didn't purchase since we were buying other ice cream bars (safe for him, not for PA).  They are not on their website yet.

https://www.facebook.com/PhillySwirl/photos/pb.170425104241.-2207520000.1433077782./10153006985799242/?type=3&theater

spacecanada

Chapmans and Minute Maid cups. Motts made safe frozen treats too.
ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum

Macabre

We of course don't have Chapman's here (wish we did!), but I did love the Minute Maid pops. I haven't seen them in a while though. :-/
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Princess Cheese

U.S.A. || Adult || PN/TNA  ||
I also avoid fish and shellfish. 

Mommy to 5 amazing kids!! :)
2 girls & 3 boys <3

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview