FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Krispy Kreme  (Read 1999 times)

Description:

Offline thejteam

Krispy Kreme
« on: January 25, 2014, 07:28:31 AM »
Does anyone eat these?  We have a son with PA and TNA and used to buy the prepackaged ones in the grocery store years ago, until they said they couldn't guarantee their vendors.  I called there recently and still giving the same explanation.  No nuts in their products but can't guarantee...blah blah.  We never had a problem when he did eat them and just curious if others still eat them.  Thanks!

Offline Macabre

• Global Moderator
  • Don't Blink!
Re: Krispy Kreme
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 07:41:41 AM »
PA son doesn't have any problem  with them.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Offline Jessica

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 02:07:38 PM »
We quit for a long time but started eating them again (not often but not because of allergy concerns). We buy them from sam's club or the local grocery store most of the time. I think there is one KK store in our state so when we're near it, which is a couple times a year, we buy some there.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Andiamo

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 10:43:44 PM »
DD allergic to milk and peanuts just tried them for the first time recently.  No problems and she loved them.

twinturbo

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 11:55:22 AM »
I'm assuming you avoid the cream-filled variety because she only tolerates baked milk? Only so others with MA will get the entire context.