study camel milk

Started by eragon, February 05, 2014, 02:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eragon

Its OK to have dreams:one day my kids will be legal adults & have the skills to pick up a bath towel.

twinturbo

I always wondered about that. Thank you for posting. I doubt my MA child could handle it since his SPT is super high to beef but I'd definitely try it if I could get it.

I did come across this but it has big words and this morning I am literally all about crayons on construction paper. Cross reactivity between dromedary whey proteins and IgG anti bovine α-lactalbumin and anti bovine β-lactoglobulin.

And this Camel Milk Is a Safer Choice than Goat Milk for Feeding Children with Cow Milk Allergy.

eragon

Its OK to have dreams:one day my kids will be legal adults & have the skills to pick up a bath towel.

catelyn

I just had to say, I can't imagine milking a camel. 

YouKnowWho

I remember flirting with ordering pet milk for DS1 when he was testing positive to rice, soy, dairy and many tree nuts.  Kinda limited options.  So this is going on 5-6yrs ago.  I just couldn't do it without finding more research (and not on the validity of camel milk but the cleanliness of the facilty).
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview