Mini-Muffins

Started by anxious, April 08, 2014, 09:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anxious

Anyone know of a safe brand of min-muffins? My son has been asking for the Hostess or Entenmann's. Anyone use these brands with PA and TNA?

mkevsmom

I know I read something about Entemann's that made me cross them off of our safe list. Can't remember what it was, though.

Jessica

Entenmann's says they use shared lines and only add warnings if a non-nut item is made immediately after a nut item. Hostess plant 2300 is unsafe but they say the rest are pn and tn free. I think all of the mini muffins are from plant 2300 though.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

spacecanada

Costco (in Canada) has Treasure Mills School Safe mini muffins in the bakery section.  Their facility is PN/TN-free.
ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum

joshsmom

At costco I bought come nut free banana chocolate chip little cakes. They tasted like a muffin. Can't remember the brand. It was a couple of months ago.

Cerj002

I remember the banana chip muffins from last year. I think it was Treasure something. Maybe Treasure Island?  I think in our area they were a back to school item. Didn't see them this year. They were very good!

Macabre

DS found these. I don't know where. He took a picture and sent them to me. I think they are also sold at Sam's. When I searched for them I didn't find a lot of info. I think there is a TN warning.

Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview