login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: PN/TN symbols?  (Read 1362 times)

Description:

Offline spacecanada

PN/TN symbols?
« on: July 15, 2014, 12:39:11 PM »
I am the coordinator of a summer day camp program.  Due to participants' allergies and my own (I help clean up after the kids), we have asked parents not to pack items containing nuts or peanuts in their children's lunches.  As the email reminders must have been forgotten, we want a sign for our sign in/out table to give parents a twice-daily reminder. 

I am wondering if anyone knows where I can find downloadable images (that match) for both 'No Nuts (Please)' and 'No Peanuts (Please)' with the red cross out 'no' symbol.  (Like the peanut-free emblem, without the words)  If there is a place for all the top 11 (or 8) allergens, that would be even better.

I found some at 'kids can have fun' but the peanut ones only say peanut-free (which we cannot use).

PM me if you want to email anything.  Otherwise, I am sure others would appreciate links or attachments too.  :)
ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum