FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Online search for OCR Resolutions and Agreements  (Read 1476 times)

Description:

Offline daisy madness

Online search for OCR Resolutions and Agreements
« on: August 21, 2014, 10:07:57 AM »
I'm not sure if this is new, but it's new to me.

The Office for Civil Rights (OCR) is providing access to recipient resolution letters with agreements reached on or after October 1, 2013. The letters and agreements cover aspects of laws OCR enforces. You have access to all currently uploaded documents that meet OCR’s document upload criteria. Additional documents will be posted on a continual basis.

http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/docs/investigations/search-ocr.html#skipnav3

Offline ajasfolks2

• Committee Member Firebird
Re: Online search for OCR Resolutions and Agreements
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 06:22:07 AM »
I think OCR is working to get this stuff more accessible . . . and they've been getting a TON more FOIA requests in past couple of years.  This likely eases their work load AND helps to get the info more public for parents/students AND school districts.

Thank you!

Is this where I blame iPhone and cuss like an old fighter pilot's wife?

**(&%@@&%$^%$#^%$#$*&      LOL!!