Burger King

Started by Irene, December 22, 2014, 04:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irene

I read this recently (from a FARE post on Facebook, I think) that starting January 2015, Burger King is going to have a peanut butter dessert pie.  It's supposed to be pre-packaged.  Hopefully that means there won't be risk of other foods being contaminated by it.  But I don't like that there will be people eating this in the restaurant.  How well do you think they clean the serving trays?
Anyway, FYI, if you didn't already know. 

Jessica

Our KFC has always had this. BK used to but last fall/winter they had pecan pie. We haven't seen it at BK yet but I'm glad it'll be wrapped.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

YouKnowWho

They are pre-boxed so contamination risk for us is almost non-existent (IMMV - DS2 seems to have a pretty high threshold).  They come from the manufacturer that way, lowering cross contamination risk as opposed to restaurants that offer nutty desserts that are sliced and served on plates, kwim. 

I wipe tables down prior to sitting anyway (more for risk for DS1 with his wheat, rye, barley and egg allergies).
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview