Obnoxious Nick Moms

Started by Mfamom, February 25, 2013, 08:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mfamom

When People Show You Who They Are, Believe Them.  The First Time.

Committee Member Hermes

SilverLining

This will not play for me.  So I was googling to see if I could find it elsewhere, I cannot, but, apparently there are Facebook groups set up to get this entire program off of nick jr.  Apparently very inappropriate in all it's shows.

Mfamom

Committee Member Hermes

SilverLining

I tried from his link first.  It opens the page, but it won't play.  Possibly not compatible with an iPad.

MandCmama

I got it to work on my iphone, SL.   They should be ashamed of themselves.. Way to teach intolerance. :disappointed:
Pennsylvania, USA
DS#1 (Born 11/2006)- allergic to peanuts and tree nuts
DS#2 (Born 3/2009)- allergic to egg, peanuts, and tree nuts (and Penicillin as of '18)

ajasfolks2

My kids watched with me and wondered if it was supposed to be a (bad) joke?

Not impressed, TYVM!

Is this where I blame iPhone and cuss like an old fighter pilot's wife?

**(&%@@&%$^%$#^%$#$*&      LOL!!   

krasota

I can't stand NickMom.  I actually used the kid programming that was on late at night on NickJr--we don't have typical schedules.
--
DS (04/07) eggs (baked okay now!)
DD (03/12) eggs (small dose baked), stevia
DH histamine intolerance
Me?  Some days it seems like everything.

twinturbo

Please to be taking me out to pasture and shoot me if I ever think of a bake sale as the highlight of my life. Yeah, didn't watch it don't know what a NickMom is but I'm sure it could be improved with zombies. No explanation, just zombies.

SilverLining

Quote from: krasota on February 25, 2013, 11:25:50 AM
I can't stand NickMom.  I actually used the kid programming that was on late at night on NickJr--we don't have typical schedules.

I don't think we get nIckjr here, but when one of my kids was young he wasn't on a regular schedule either, and he watched treehouse at odd hours.  (I think it was treehouse....some preschoolers station.)

CMdeux

Quote from: twinturbo on February 25, 2013, 11:37:53 AM
Please to be taking me out to pasture and shoot me if I ever think of a bake sale as the highlight of my life. Yeah, didn't watch it don't know what a NickMom is but I'm sure it could be improved with zombies. No explanation, just zombies.

And space aliens.  And time travel.  ALL of those things.  Or, failing that, any of them would improve pretty much anything.

;D
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

twinturbo

Cbeebies
YouTube
David Tennant reading bedtime stories in his natural Scottish accent.

... or Harpy Valley PTA NickMom nail sharpening. Time spending choices.

Just sayin'.

Actually, that's for the Tennant fans. Not one of ya but I'm supportive of your needs.

You're welcome. No one take me seriously today it would be foolish.

CMdeux

Och, I dunno.... I'm more of an Eccleston girl, myself.

I think that Nine and Captain Jack could do some major damage to such people.  And he's got the whole immortality thing going on, so... kind of like zombies.

I'd definitely pay a dollar to see that.   :watch:
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

Mfamom

so they pulled the first one I posted, here's another one that has surfaced

http://www.nickmom.com/tv/nickmom-night-out/videos/nickmom-night-out-allergies/

Clearly their idea of "mom" humor and my idea of "mom" humor are completely different.   :tongue:

Committee Member Hermes

twinturbo

Imagine FAB blogging this after two Red Bulls.  :watch:

Macabre

Okay, so I loved the mom on the right. I thought she was funny. "Making moms who don't volunteer feel guilty son since 2010."

But the general thing--ick.

And Nick=ick period. Y'all know I think that almost everything that is not on PBS is crap anyway (strong word for me, and I mean it). Btw--first saw #9 and #10 on PBS.

I let DS watch SpongeBob a few time when he was younger and let him do something online, giving them my email address. Well. They will NOT stop emailing me, in spite of repeated requests.  I have documented it with screenshots (using their unsubscribe functionality), and I almost sent it to the Attorney GenerL to report them, but I didn't want to be beholden to Cuckoonelli for anything and thought I'd save it for this place. I ahoy led do that. Have to redocument.   
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview